Let's go to the zoo and learn lots of language along the way! This zoo-themed language skills pack includes 10 engaging activities to target a variety of receptive and expressive language skills:
* Zoo Animal Vocabulary Cards: targeting receptive and expressive vocabulary. Print off two sets and use them to play childhood favorites such as Go Fish and Memory.
* Animal Plurals Match and Cover and Connect the Animal Friends: two activities targeting plural -s
* Heads, Tails and Feet: body part match-ups targeting possessives
* Zoo Scenes: two open-ended zoo scenes that can be used separately or as visual support for activities in this pack
* Zoo Animal Riddle Fold-Ups: targeting auditory comprehension and inferencing
* A Day at the Zoo Auditory Comprehension Cards: targets WH- question comprehension; three levels of difficulty, including one level with visual support.
* Cari-Zoo Following Directions: zoo animal cards designed to fit the Cranium game with accompanying directions targeting attributes and inferencing
* Zoo Basic Concepts: Use this set of cards to target basic concepts such as top, bottom, inside, outside. Includes two sets of directions to be used with this set of cards.
* Open-Ended Dot Marker pages: three fun animal pages
* Monkey, Monkey, Where's My Key? Game: a fun hide-and-seek game to target a whole zoo-full of goals, including turn-taking, waiting, following rules, question syntax, possessives, negatives and animal names.
Your kids are sure to love it!