This is an amazing packet filled with activities for your students in both classroom as well as small groups. The theme is geared toward "going green" so it can be used for Earth Day as well as throughout the year. Students today need to do all they can to protect our environment! Included in this packet
* word wall words
* vocabulary for "going green" and definitions
* social thinking cards - situations are given and the student has to decide whether the situation is good for the environment
* Literacy activity to spell words using some of the letters "Earth Day" or use the page of clues is given to spell specific words
* Emergent Reader about "Going Green"
* A more challenging reader about Earth Day - facts included in this one about this particular day
* Colored word cards to rearrange into sentences and/or questions as well as a recording paper to match the colored sentences
* Recycling activity with bins to sort either pictures or words which are both included
* Classification activity cards with the focus on recycling, environment, etc.
* Comprehension cards for targeting specific vocabulary
* Writing activity to complete on what he/she can do to reduce, reuse and recycle.
Guaranteed to include something for everyone! Perfect for classroom use.
Please remember to leave feedback if you purchase. It benefits you for future purchases and it gives me an idea of what you think of the activities. Thank you - Enjoy!!