This resource will provide you with a mini-unit for your Earth Day studies.
This resource provides you with 17 Mini-Posters with illustrations portraying pictures relating to “Going Green” including the following:
• riding a bike
• using energy efficient light bulbs
• picking up litter
• planting a tree
• recycling paper, cans, glass and plastic
• reusing shopping bags
• using public transportation (bus)
• turning lights off when you leave the room
• turning water off, don’t waste it
• using solar power
• hanging clothes up to dry
• using a compost tub
• donating clothes
• using refillable water bottle instead of disposable bottles
• closing the refrigerator door
Mini-Posters also have statements and questions to encourage class discussion and can also be assembeled into a class book if you wish.
Also provided are materials with small black and white line drawings of the same pictures to use to assess students’ prior knowledge and to use again as a reinforcing activity.
Create a "Go Green" poster with the line drawings.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!