Also included in
- This bundle of lesson plans is designed for movement-based music classes. Each lesson plan features a popular story and includes approximately 10 activities centered around that story. The stories include:Mouse PaintGoing On A Bear HuntIf You Give A Mouse A CookieThe Watermelon SeedPete The CatLittl$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
This is a fun movement-based music class lesson plan based on the story Going On A Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen. It was designed for PreK and Kindergarten aged kids, but lower elementary kids love these activities too!
- List of simple materials (things you probably already have)
- List of songs to add to your playlist
- Detailed instructions for how to carry out 10 fun music activities
- 5 pages of sheet music with lyrics, notation and chord symbols