This is a step-by-step powerpoint on how to go paperless. This is a must if you want to move forward in the 21st century. This is so easy that even my Kindergarten Classroom can do it. You will have to download the free app SEESAW from the iTunes store. The teacher follows my easy steps to get their classroom(s} set up. Then she shows the students how to use it.
* Students do their work and sends their work to the teacher
* Teacher grades it and puts comments on their students work and sends it back to the student.
* This app is a digital portfolio
* Parents can log into their child's account and see all of their work.
* Parents can comment or "like" their child's work.
* Parents do NOT see other student's work.
* Parents or Teachers can go into the calendar to a particular date and see their child's work.
* I've even added ideas and activities you can do with your iPads in the classroom.
* Impress your administration and parents that you are now paperless.
* You can do it even if you have only one iPad
* Students don't need their own email addresses but there is an option if they do.
* 76 detailed slides to make it easy for you to do.