This set of 12 graphic organizers allows students to find words in any book and sort them by parts of speech. No prep involved - just print, copy, and go! Perfect for sub plans, because no extra materials are required. Students simply use a book they already have in their desk to complete this activity.
Great for differentiating - use whichever part of speech your students are learning (or have learned!).
- sort by person, place, animal, thing
- sort by common and proper
- sort by singular and plural
- sort by regular and irregular
- sort by past, present, future
- sort by inflections (-ed, -s, -ing)
- sort by whether it describes a person, place, or thing
- sort by whether it tells how, when, or where
- nouns and verbs
- nouns, verbs, and adjectives
- adjectives and adverbs
- nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs