• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | A trip to the library is always a favorite activity! Use this set of leveled, adapted readers to teach your students about proper library etiquette and why going to the library is fun.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 14 page book with 2 comprehension questions (18 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 page book with 4 comprehension questions (22 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
JUST ADDED: Digital Adapted Book for use in Google Drive/Google Slides for both Level 1 and Level 2.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here.
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!