Also included in
- This bundle contains 16 no-prep lessons for each unit in early history from Prehistory through the French Revolution. They are designed as an overview for each topic, perfect for an introduction or a review lesson -- or stand-alone if time is short. Students engage in various activities that encoura$24.00$42.00Save $18.00
This no-prep, differentiated lesson contains a summary of The Golden Age of Islam. Students engage in various activities that encourage close reading and checks for understanding. It's engaging and visually appealing.
What you get:
- A 2-page, approximately 650 word reading passage (print-friendly in black and white)
- A modified version of the reading with bolded annotations to guide struggling readers
- A 2-page activity worksheet with vocabulary, close read questions, a map with questions and the 5 Pillars of Islam.
- Link to a Google version of the reading and activity
This lesson is perfect as an introduction or review of the Golden Age of Islam. There is a suggested short video you can use at the beginning of the lesson to serve your visual learners.
Take the ACHE out of teACHEr -- invest a few dollars to save a few hours.
-If you like the quality of my work please follow me to be alerted to new products and sales.
-Don’t forget to leave reviews on products you buy -- it PAYS YOU in TpT credits! Simply go to “my purchases” and click on “provide feedback”