Islam's Golden Age Primary Source Analysis
takes students back to the Golden Age of Islam. A brief introduction to the period is followed by an passage from the Persian theologian and philosopher, Al-Ghazali. His excerpt is as relevant today as it was a 1,000 years ago, the debate between science and religion. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. A key is included.
Get this resource along with the entire unit, including PowerPoints, warmups, worksheets, a video guide, review Kahoot!, crossword review, assessment and lesson plans by snagging World Religions Unit Bundled
• Hinduism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Judaism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Christianity Powerpoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Islam PowerPoint with video clips and presenter notes
• Buddhism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Ten Commandments Primary Source Analysis
• The Story of Islam Video Guide
• Jesus - Bible Primary Source Analysis
• World Religions Chart
• Buddhism - Noble Eightfold Path Analysis (World Religions)
• Hinduism Four Stages of Life Infographic Analysis
• World Religions Crossword Puzzle Review
More great stuff on the way! Click Follow Me
to be the first to discover new products from Lesson Plan Ninja.
Also, follow me on Pinterest here!