Islam's Golden Age Primary Source Analysis
takes students back to the Golden Age of Islam. A brief introduction to the period is followed by an passage from the Persian theologian and philosopher, Al-Ghazali. His excerpt is as relevant today as it was a 1,000 years ago, the debate between science and religion. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. A key is included.
Get this resource along with the entire unit, including PowerPoints, warmups, worksheets, a video guide, review Kahoot!, crossword review, assessment and lesson plans by snagging World Religions Unit Bundled
• Hinduism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Judaism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Christianity Powerpoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Islam PowerPoint with video clips and presenter notes
• Buddhism PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• Ten Commandments Primary Source Analysis
• The Story of Islam Video Guide
• World Religions Chart
More great stuff on the way! Click Follow Me
to be the first to discover new products from Lesson Plan Ninja.
Also, follow me on Pinterest here!