This Nursery Rhyme resource provides the following:
* Directions to create circle time activities
* Mini-posters sequencing the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears
* Questions to encourage discussion
* Colorful graphics to use when telling and retelling the story
* Directions for sorting and categorizing activities
* Labels for sorting by size (small, medium, large), by category (bears, bowls, chairs, beds) and by story elements (title, setting, characters)
* Directions to create an assessment; black and white line drawings, labels and rubric included
* List of related vocabulary
* Theme related snack suggestions
Check out our other Nursery Rhyme Activities at the following links:
Hey Diddle, Diddle
Jack and Jill
Little Bo Peep
Little Miss Muffet
Mary had a Little Lamb
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!