This freebie is a perfect way to introduce your center and small group rotations during the third week of kindergarten. By incorporating the traditional version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears into your week, this resource will help you teach your routines and procedures while still teaching the number 3, the word three and reviewing the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10 at the same time. A perfect theme to continue with your academics but focusing on getting to know your students while working on the beginning of the year routines. You will love how easy it is to prepare this Goldilocks and the Three Bears Kindergarten Week 3 Small Group, Seatwork, & Centers Freebie for your class. This resource has seatwork, centers and small group work for a full day of Reading and Math rotations. Many of the items have multiple uses and can be used for the entire week.
When it comes to the ease of prepping this center, all pieces are rectangular and easy for you or a parent volunteer to cut on a paper slicer. No need to cut around eight flower petals, however, the Three Bears graphics are still adorable and eye catching to hold your students' interest!
This Goldilocks and the Three Bears Kindergarten Week 3 Small Group, Seatwork, & Centers Includes:
* One Color By Code Goldilocks page reviewing letters a to e.
* One Color By Code Answer Key
* One Color By Numbers Baby Bear page reviewing / introducing numbers 1 to 5.
* One Color By Number Answer Key
* One Set of Four Discussion Cards with Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear and Goldilocks with a Small Group Lesson Plan and Ideas.
* Seven Pages of Sorting Cards for Capital Letters A to Z and a Center Cover or Center Sign.
* One Set of 16 Cards for Your Small Group Math Lesson with Lesson Plan and Ideas. This set can also be used for story retelling, as well as character traits.
* Three Pages of Sorting Cards for Numbers 1 to 10 and a Center Cover or Center Sign.
This resource is easy to prep and can also be used for an Emergency Substitute Tub, Sub Folder or Substitute Binder!
>>>TWO MORE TERRIFIC GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS RESOURCES!<<<
Congratulations, you have made it to the third week of Kindergarten. Thank you for all that you do for your students! Enjoy!
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas