This pack is filled with tons of activities to supplement your Goldilocks and the Three Bears theme! What's Included
• Vocabulary Cards: Print, laminate, and display. I put mine in a pocket chart. We discuss vocabulary before we read the story. During journal time, my little ones will pick a word, write it in their journals, and illustrate the word.
• Story retelling cards: Print, laminate, and cut out. Give students a picture to hold during the story. When that student’s part is read he/she will hold up the picture. Print off two copies and play a memory type game. Also can be used with the cut and paste retelling activity to help little ones identify the picture needed.
• Puppet Pieces: Offered in both black and white and color. Attach to headband, popcicle stick, or wear as necklace by hole punching and stringing to retell the story.
• Goldilocks and the Three bears emergent reader A take home book to encourage little ones to retell the story.
• Abc and letter sound match: Match uppercase/uppercase letters, uppercase/lowercase letters, letters to letter sound. Play as a memory game, or use with game board to play a game. A student recording sheet is included.
• Opposites Cards/Game: Match opposites using game board. A student recording sheet is also included
• Bear Size Sort: Sort bears and their things by size (small, medium, large). A student recording sheet is included.
• Measuring pages: Measure on the yellow line with Unifix cubes. links, paper clips, etc. A recording sheet is included.
• 10 Frame cards: 10 frames and number cards to match or put in order. A student recording sheet is also included.
• Goldilocks and Baby Bear Craftivity: Patterns are included to make your own Goldilocks and Baby Bears
• Be sure to check my blog for some additional freebies with this theme. I plan on posting some in March 2014. preschool wonders
• Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments at email@example.com