Take the Golf Ball Challenge by Meredith Avren, M.Ed., CCC-SLP (aka Peachie Speechie!)
-Cover Page with instructions
-Black and White Golf Ball Challenge Sheet
**NO color ink required for this download**
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Golf Ball Challenge sheet
(3) I give each student Markers or Bingo Chips. If you don't have markers, regular crayons will work!
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to mark a golf ball on their challenge sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I hang these sheets in my room as a reminder of what a great job the students did OR I send them home and ask them to do the challenge again at home with their parents.
I use these challenges for articulation words, but this activity can be easily modified to target 100 sight words, 100 math facts, etc.
I hope you enjoy this freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
Want more freebies and ideas for the classroom? Follow me on:
-my website: www.PeachieSpeechie.com (includes blog and apparel shop!)
-"like" my Peachie Speechie Facebook page!
P.S. The adorable golf ball clip art was done by my husband Anchor Art Man - feel free to visit his TPT store for tons of super cute free clipart!