PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Teaching students about being a good citizen couldn't be easier with this jammed pack resource! This product contains 5 easy to follow lessons to help you teach about citizenship. This notebook is a teacher time saver! This product includes lessons plans, foldables, activities, vocabulary, materials for early finishers, QR codes, homework suggestions, and examples from my own notebook! Just print and go so that you do not have to spend time planning!
Your class will learn about:
- What is a citizen
- How to show good citizenship
- How to be a good classmate
- How to treat others with kindness
Here's What's Included:
- 5 easy to follow lessons
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Mini Vocabulary Posters with high quality- real life pictures
- Vocabulary Foldables and notes page
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- Examples from my notebook
- Characteristics of a Good Citizen
- Characteristics of a Good Citizen Book Review
- Responsibility project
- Good Decisions Activity
- KWL Chart
- Good Decisions Activity (If and then)
- Kind Activities
- QR Codes with links incase you do not have access to a QR Coder scanner
- QR Code recording sheet
- All about good citizenship fact Recording Sheet
- Word Search Activity
- Drawing Prompts Activity
- Writing Prompts for an Expository writing piece
This product is a part of my Social Studies Notebook bundle which is currently under construction.
If you have any questions feel free to email me @firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.
Follow me to be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches