Products in this Bundle (2)
Are you looking for a way to teach your students what it means to be a good citizen? This best selling BUNDLE enables you to teach good citizenship at home, school, and the community - perfect for the first few weeks of school!!! This complete no-prep unit contains hands-on activities will keep your students engaged while learning!
Note: This now contains a link on page 2 of the PDF that allows you to make a copy for Google Classroom. The task cards have a separate Google Classroom link. The activities can be completed in the classroom AND online - ideal for distance learning!
The unit contains:
- Discussion questions to engage your students
- Traits of Good Citizens Activities
- Traits of Good Citizens Sorting Activity (chart is included but it can be done on construction paper)
- Being a Good Citizen at Home Activity
- Being a Good Citizen at School Activity
- Being a Good Citizen in the Community Activity
- Good Citizens Everywhere Activity
- Good Citizens Everywhere Sorting Activity
- Good Citizens Cause and Effect Activity
- Two Separate Traits of Good Citizens Craftivities with Step by Step Instructions
- Good Citizens Task Cards – Set of 20, Includes Student Answer Sheet (there is also a digital copy of these)
- Suggestions on how to Utilize the Task Cards
- Answer Key
The presentation is a great way to introduce good citizenship! It will encourage class discussion and student participation. The power point presentation includes:
- Slides describing behaviors of good citizens
- Slides describing good citizenship at school
- Slides describing good citizenship at home
- True/False slides that allow for discussion
This file contains the power point as well as a PDF file.
What are teachers saying about this unit?
"These activities were perfect for the Character building my 2nd grade team incorporated into our lessons. THANK YOU"
"I love the connection to home and school citizenship-helps with real life meaning!"
"Great product to use when establishing the classroom atmosphere."