Good King Leopold
A great song for teaching Ta/TiTi and La. Perfect for Kindergarteners in a Kodály inspired classroom to practice using the 4 voices: talking, whisper, shouting and singing.
A great song for:
-practice steady beat
-practice rhythm as the way the words go (long/short)
-prepare, present and practice ta titi
-prepare, present, practice "la"
Slides included for all verse options so they work with whatever verse you choose to present to your students.
- beat icons
- rhythm icons
- slides to present Steady Beat
- slides to present Ta TiTi (As well as quarter note/eighth note)
- standard and stick notation
- read the rhythm
- Options for Do - G and Do - F
- Options for 3 and 5 line staff
- icons with words for la
- slides to present la
- noteheads on staff with solfege and words
- standard notation on the staff
Printables and Teaching Tools:
- game instructions
- rhythm cards with both stick and regular notation
- icon cards with rhythm pattern
- icon cards with solfege pattern
- writing the notes on the staff for advanced practice
- beat charts
- printable tone ladders
- several variations of worksheets for rhythm and melody practice
- game cards for 4 game to practice 4 voices
- posters to present the 4 voices in 3 printing options. (Shouting/calling, Talking/Speaking, Singing and Whisper)
Other Folk Song Files
Looking for more songs for La?
Songs for La
Looking for more Ta TiTi songs?
Songs for Ta TiTi
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com
4 voices, four voices, whisper, talk, sing, shout