Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Good King Leopold
A great song for teaching Ta/TiTi and La. Perfect for Kindergarteners in a Kodály inspired classroom to practice using the 4 voices: talking, whisper, shouting and singing.
A great song for:
-practice steady beat
-practice rhythm as the way the words go (long/short)
-prepare, present and practice ta titi
-prepare, present, practice "la"
Slides included for all verse options so they work with whatever verse you choose to present to your students.
- beat icons
- rhythm icons
- slides to present Steady Beat
- slides to present Ta TiTi (As well as quarter note/eighth note)
- standard and stick notation
- read the rhythm
- Options for Do - G and Do - F
- Options for 3 and 5 line staff
- icons with words for la
- slides to present la
- noteheads on staff with solfege and words
- standard notation on the staff
Printables and Teaching Tools:
- game instructions
- rhythm cards with both stick and regular notation
- icon cards with rhythm pattern
- icon cards with solfege pattern
- writing the notes on the staff for advanced practice
- beat charts
- printable tone ladders
- several variations of worksheets for rhythm and melody practice
- game cards for 4 game to practice 4 voices
- posters to present the 4 voices in 3 printing options. (Shouting/calling, Talking/Speaking, Singing and Whisper)
- I Can statement pages
- Map of Activities and how they fit into Prepare, Present, Practice
- Analysis Sheet for the Teacher
Looking for more songs for La?
Looking for more Ta TiTi songs?
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com
4 voices, four voices, whisper, talk, sing, shout