These are the learner profile words we learn at the beginning of the year and I post in my classroom. The idea is that students should possess all of these traits to be the best learner they can be. We read/discuss a learner word each day and write and illustrate it in our book and on our anchor charts.
These are great traits for all kids to strive towards to be successful in school. The learner traits are: balanced, caring, principled, reflective, open-minded, knowledgeable, thinker, risk-taker, inquirer, and communicator.
Download a FREE sample of this resource HERE!!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
• Boy title page with wordle
• Girl title page with wordle
• Title page with large wordle
• I am a learner body labels (boy and girl available)
• Learner word cards with definitions for each word
• Color anchor charts with body part pictures for discussing each word and charting idea webs (blank version without body part is also available)
• I Am A Learner booklet for illustrating each learner word. 2 options are available: one with words already on them and another with a blank for writing in each word.
• writing pages for each learner word
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!