Mornings can be a bit chaotic with students arriving, everyone getting ready for the day, having to check for notes, etc. These pages can help simplify your morning routine, provide a focus activity for early-arrivers and encourage practice of many important skills!
- write their name
- write their phone number
- practice dialing their phone number
- find their birthday month
- write their birthday date
- identify how they are feeling
- trace capital and lowercase letters
- trace numbers (1-10) and show how many using ten frames
These pages should be printed double-sided on cardstock and laminated for durability and with dry-erase markers use!
Happy teaching :)