Good Morning from Around the World! Daily A to Z World Geography Location Hunt by Annie Sauriol
Through this piece of curriculum, students will experience a global journey while learning about languages, continents, countries, country locations, and the four hemispheres.
This DAILY or WEEKLY geography activity helps to show the fun side of learning!
Children will travel around the world while learning the universal greeting of “Good Morning” in different languages!
This file includes:
• 65 “Good Mornings” with location (hemispheres, continents and countries) and language details for the teacher.
• Ready -made student pages with “Good Mornings” written in. Students fill in hemisphere, continent, country, and language.
• Ready -made student pages with a blank “Good Morning” so they can write it in on their own. Students fill in hemisphere, continent, country, and language.
• 3 Labeled and unlabeled World Maps for student use
• Choice Menu Tasks
• Answer Key
• How I use this in MY classroom
My students seem to really enjoy this and I have seen growth with understanding and feeling comfortable with maps and atlases! This is definitely a highlight of the day for many!
I hope you and your students will too! :-)