Loads of sequencing and retelling materials for the fun book by Peggy Rathman. I love to read this book and do these activities before a field trip to the zoo!
You will get:
- Templates for a fun retelling-sequencing craft necklace: two options with and without text
- Retelling Story Mat with pictures only
- Retelling Story Mat with pictures and text
- Sequencing the text cut and glue activity
- Sequencing the pictures cut and glue activity
- Emergent Reader (color and read)
- Emergent Reader Activity Book (cut and glue the pictures to match the text on each page of the reader)
- Coloring Pages
- Read and Color Pages
- Draw your favorite zoo animal page
Grade levels are listed for pre-k. kindergarten and first grade....but, this is great for SLP teachers, Special Education Teachers, and Reading Teachers!
The preview shows most of the materials, so you should be able to see if it's a good fit for what you need!