This activity pack is developed for the lesson Goods and Services (sold separately). The activity pack includes:
1. Worksheet developed for a beginner ELL who may not be able to write just yet. Here a student is asked to draw three (at least one) pictures for goods and services.
2. Teacher copy of Bingo game.
3. Goods and Services picture cards. These cards can be placed onto the Goods and Services chart that could be developed together with the students.
4. Student copy of Bingo game.
5. Worksheet for intermediate ELL. A student is asked to draw a picture for goods and services and write a sentence about each.
6. Worksheet for a beginner ELL. A student is asked to cut out pictures and paste them into appropriate categories: Goods and Services. Word bank is provided so students can label each good and/or service.
Each worksheet can be modified as needed.