Goods and Services
1. Foldable—Students can draw 3 jobs that provide a service.
2 . Foldable— Draw 3 different goods you can buy.
3. Foldable— Draw 3 different services you receive at the doctor’s office.
4. Foldable— Draw 3 different goods you can buy at a store.
5. Foldable— Draw Goods and Services.
6. Activity: Have students identify places that provide a service.
7. Activity: Draw examples for Goods and Services.
8. Activity: Cut and paste the people who sell goods and people who provide services.
9. Activity: Draw what goods you would buy in each place.
10. Activity: Draw what services you would receive in each place.
11. Activity: Self portrait of future career choice and label providing goods or a service.
12. Activity: Services wheel
13. 8---½ pgs coloring “Services about Town” reader.
14. Activity: Carts for purchases of goods.
15. Goods and Services cards: 12 Businesses that provide Goods and 12 Businesses that provide Services. Can be used for a large class T-chart or table sorting center.