Working with a balance and motion kit or NGSS standards and need to add digital sheets to your science lessons? Trying to save on your paper budget? Using iPads or computers and need to integrate ways to use them in your classroom? Here is a great resource to use to have your learners interacting with their slides. Have them add pictures, videos, voice recordings and more to add digital science to your day!
This pack includes 12 different graphic organizers
as well as ways to help you and your learners organize and share information as well as store it in their device.
This pack also includes directions, links, and video to help you be able to download easily no matter what device you are working with...from Ipads to Chrome books, Explain Everything to PicCollage you will find that going digital is the way to go!
Check out the preview for the sheets included in this Digital Pack!
Check out my blog at: The Science School Yard
for more STEM ideas and freebies!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, Digital Interactive Notebooks, NGSS and more! #tptdigital #tpttech
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard