These 25 Google Drive scrambled sentences are fantastic practice for learning sentence structure, conventions, and reading practice, and a fun and engaging way for students to practice building sentences. They make a wonderful literacy activity that is easy to set up. Students arrange the cards into a complete sentence by dragging and dropping the cards. Use for morning work, center time or anytime!
The Google Slide Access link (page 3) contains:
-3 printable black-line sheets for recording answers. (Use these if you would like your students to practice sentence writing.)
-25 Scrambled Sentence slides with movable pieces
1. I see the fluffy kitten.
2. I can fold my clothes.
3. Can you see the apple tree?
4. Come play at the playground.
5. Riding my bike is fun!
6. My dog likes to bark.
7. The green bug crawls outside.
8. I love to eat apples.
9. Look at the bird nest!
10. This puppy wants to play.
11. Give the dog a bone.
12. This boy loves to smile!
13. I have fun at school!
14. My red pencil is broken.
15. The girls are best friends.
16. I can jump really high!
17. This family takes a trip.
18. Will the kids share the swing?
19. Reading books is very fun!
20. We eat healthy at school.
21. Who is coming to your birthday party?
22. I see a giant grizzly bear!
23 He jumped on the bed.
24. Where did you find your jacket?
25. She is blowing bubbles!
Credits: Danielle Knight’s Google Drive Toolkit https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Google-Drive-Toolkit-2203339© ©Teacher Features