Are you ready to incorporate more technology and less paper into your classroom? Google Classroom is the perfect solution! Your students will absolutely love using this digital lesson to practice the following 2D shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, rhombus, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon and octagon. They will interact with movable pieces to complete each puzzle. For each shape they will have a slide to find the given shape seven times and a second slide to find real life images of that shape. On the real life images slide, there is a number inside the shape to show students how many images they will need to drag in the box.
The Google Classroom 2D Shapes includes:
1. Move the circles into the box.
2. Which pictures look like a circle? (button, smiley face, clock, cookie, doughnut, penny, pizza)
3. Move the squares into the box.
4. Which pictures look like a square? (checker board, cheese slice, chocolate, cracker, picture frame, quilt, window)
5. Move the triangles into the box.
6. Which pictures look like a triangle? (hanger, musical triangle, pizza slice, sail, tortilla chip, yield sign, watermelon slice)
7. Move the rectangles into the box.
8. Which pictures look like a rectangle? (calculator, door, envelope, flag, map, phone, playing card)
9. Move the ovals into the box.
10. Which pictures look like an oval? (Easter egg, mirror, plate, pool, racetrack, ring, rug)
11. Move the rhombuses into the box.
12. Which pictures look like a rhombus? (baseball diamond, diamond on card, earring, kite, sweater design, traffic sign)
13. Move the trapezoids into the box.
14. Which pictures look like a trapezoid? (lock, popcorn bin, purse, weight)
15. Move the pentagons into the box.
16. Which pictures look like a pentagon? (bird house, dog house, garage, gift tag, street sign, Superman sign, tea bag)
17. Move the hexagon into the box.
18. Which pictures look like a hexagon? (honeycomb, jewel, ring, soccer ball stitching, snowflake)
19. Move the octagons into the box.
20. Which pictures look like an octagon? (medal, nut, stop sign, web)
Try Google Classroom 3D Shapes here
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!