Are you ready to incorporate more technology and less paper into your classroom? Google Classroom is the perfect solution! Your students will absolutely love using this digital lesson to practice the following 3D shapes: sphere, cube, cone, rectangular prism, cylinder and pyramid. They will interact with movable pieces to complete each puzzle. For each shape they will have a slide to find the given shape seven times and a second slide to find real life images of that shape. On the real life images slide, there is a number inside the shape to show students how many images they will need to drag in the box.
The Google Classroom 3D Shapes includes:
1. Move the spheres into the box.
2. Which pictures look like a sphere? (balloon, basketball, beach ball, eight ball, globe, orange, ornament, planet)
3. Move the cubes into the box.
4. Which pictures look like a cube? (block, box, cheese, connecting cube, dice, gift, ice cube, rubrics cube)
5. Move the cones into the box.
6. Which pictures look like a cone? (carrot, castle tower, construction cone, funnel, ice cream cone, party hat, snow cone, witch hat)
7. Move the rectangular prisms into the box.
8. Which pictures look like a rectangular prism? (block, butter, cereal box, fish tank, juice box, tissue box, toy box)
9. Move the cylinders into the box.
10. Which pictures look like an cylinder? (battery, drum, glass, marker, paper towel, soda can, soup can)
11. Move the pyramids into the box.
12. Which pictures look like a pyramid? (antennae tower, caution sign, glass pyramid, metronome, pyramid (Egypt), tee-pee)
Try Google Classroom 2D shapes here
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!