Google Classroom - 3rd Grade Multiplication Division Set 2
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- A great digital 3rd grade STAAR review resource to add to your teacher toolbox! This resource includes 216 TEKS-aligned Google Form digital task cards that can be assigned via Google Classroom. These digital task cards are designed to give more weight to the TEKS readiness standards which comprise nPrice $23.50Original Price $36.00Save $12.50
- Everything you need to teach 3rd grade math TEKS for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! This growing bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 3rd grade Texas teachers need! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the resources you will need to teach the 3rd grade math TEKS easily, and without the stress of planniPrice $160.50Original Price $321.00Save $160.50
This resource includes for There are a variety of problems with single and multi-step word problems, strip diagrams, table patterns and 2-digit by 1-digit multiplication. This resource can be assigned for via Google Classroom. These task cards are in a , which means they are when students click submit!
The questions are rigorous and have bright graphics to keep students engaged. All questions are multiple choice and are
I have divided the Multiplication and Division Review into 2 sets. . Set 1 covers the basics of multiplication and division and includes all supporting standards. Set 2 covers moved advanced topics such as multi-step word problems, 2x1 multiplication, and tables to represent real-word relationships.
This resource can be used as a 24 question review activity, but it can also be used in many other ways! You can make a copy of the Google Form and delete questions . There are 24 questions included, so you also have the ability to from this resource, splitting up the questions to use in a variety of ways. Please note that the questions are not editable, but most of the answer choices are editable.
You do not need Google Classroom to use this resource, but you must have a Google e-mail to use Google Forms.
- PDF with a Link to make a copy of the Google Form in your Google Drive
- Directions on how to assign the Google Form to your students in Google Classroom
- Printable Teacher Tracking sheet to record names of students who are struggling with each of the TEKS (based on the problem numbers they missed)
- One-step and Two-step Word Problems
- Representing Solutions with Arrays
- Strip Diagrams
- Representing Solutions with Equations
- 2-digit by 1-digit multiplication
3.4K: (8 questions) Solve one-step and two-step problems involving multiplication and division within 100 using strategies based on objects; pictorial models, including arrays, area models, and equal groups; properties of operations; or recall of facts.
3.5B: (8 questions) Represent and solve one- and two-step multiplication and division problems within 100 using arrays, strip diagrams, and equations.
3.5E: (5 questions) Represent real-world relationships using number pairs in a table and verbal descriptions.
3.4G: (3 questions) Use strategies and algorithms, including the standard algorithm, to multiply a two-digit number by a one-digit number. Strategies may include mental math, partial products, and the commutative, associative, and distributive properties.