Also included in
- This bundle combines two complete bundles including the Google Ready The Americas Aztec, Maya, and Inca bundle and the traditional classroom The Americas Aztec, Maya, and Inca printable resource bundle. The combined bundle is perfect for a teacher that wants to start exploring the benefits of Google$40.00$66.00Save $26.00
- This Mega bundle of the year in Medieval History curriculum combines 20 complete bundles including the Google Ready Medieval World History bundles and the traditional classroom Medieval World History printable resource bundles. Content areas include: Early Islamic Empires, Africa (Ghana, Mali and So$360.00$706.00Save $346.00
- This bundle is completely Google Ready! All of the assignments have been created in Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Docs and Google Draw. That means it's not just Google 1:1 Compatible, but all student answer text boxes, quizzes, and documents are ready to be used in your Google Classroom. Each$210.00$404.00Save $194.00
- Buy in bulk and SAVE with over 300 activities, notes and Common Core lessons, quizzes, and tests!!! This bundle includes the entire year in Ancient World history curriculum, packed with rigor, versatility and fun! Great News!!! We just added a ton of new geography, vocabulary and reading activities!$150.00$250.00Save $100.00
Google Classroom Aztec, Maya, Inca : Activities & Complete Unit Lesson Plan 5-8
This bundle is completely Google Ready! All of the assignments have been created in Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Docs and Google Draw. That means it's not just Google 1:1 compatible, but all student answer text boxes, quizzes, and documents are ready to be used in your Google Classroom. You will be provided with links to over 40 assignments, notes, activities and assessments that are easy to share in ANY internet based class.
This Americas Unit is a fantastic way to cover all of the KEY POINTS for the Maya, Aztec, and Inca. You can pick and choose from 32 notes formats, worksheets, and activities.
The packet is divided into IV parts including:
I. AZTEC, MAYA, INCA NOTES, POWERPOINTS, CLOSE READINGS and CONTENT INSTRUCTION:
5. Mexico Geography Google Earth Exploration and Scavenger Hunt. and South America Geography Google Earth Exploration and Scavenger Hunt. This bundle includes two assignment options, satellite map instructional slides, an interactive label the feature activity, a Google Earth Scavenger Hunt and a Google Forms quiz ready for your class!
6. An Americas Vocabulary Lesson Set This bundle includes three assignment vocabulary options, review games, and a google forms quiz. The In Other Words class game has been converted to a student interactive drag the word to the proper definition activity.
7. An Americas Introduction Investigation - Students analyze primary sources, look at maps and visuals to make predictions about their learning for the unit. It also comes with a summative reflection activity!
8. Daily Skill-Based Text Analysis Warm-Ups and Mini-Lessons – Students make inferences and predictions from the text, choose the best evidence to support a claim, cite sources, paraphrase and learn to write strong commentary in these daily skill-based mini-lessons and practice slides.
II. AZTEC, MAYA, INCA ACTIVITIES, WORKSHEETS AND PRIMARY SOURCE READINGS:
3. Engaging Aztec Religion Reading with Common Core Worksheet
4. Google fillable Aztec/ Conquistador Perspective Activity with examples.
6. FaceTime Interviews for Montezuma, Pizarro, Atahualpa, and Cortez. Includes Common Core and Interview Activity Options.
9. This is a completely cross-curricular Diseases the Rocked the World: Spread of Smallpox Online Reading Investigation (ORI). It includes a simulation activity and covers geography, science, graphing and analyzing primary sources!
7. Key Concept Graphic Organizers, Introduction Slides, and Inquiry-Based Learning Writing Guides.
IV. AZTEC, MAYA, INCA TESTS and ASSESSMENTS:
1. Common Core Literacy and Writing Aligned Multiple Choice tests in both PDF and Word. Easy to modify! See test example HERE.
⭐⭐⭐CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK!⭐⭐⭐
⚠️Keep in mind that all content is stored in Google Drive, so teachers will need a Google account in order to use this bundle.
**This product was designed for an online classroom that fits perfectly with Google Classroom, and a remote or distance learning environment. This is a virtual learning experience where teachers can guide students through the curriculum. Through Google assessments students demonstrate mastery of important skill and content areas including unit-specific vocabulary, geography, and historical content. Every online learning bundle of resources includes Google forms, quizzes, and tests that have students cite and find the best supporting evidence from primary or secondary source reading passages.**
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
✓ TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
✓Pinterest for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
✓Instagram for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
✓Facebook for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
✓Twitter for random acts of teaching @instructomania
✓ Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
World History includes both Ancient and Medieval history lesson plans and complete unit packets. In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum, you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. Our student-centered Social Science lessons teach students to analyze social studies content by using the key concepts of geography, economy, achievements, religion, social classes, and government. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources and thematic assignments.
US History includes content-rich, primary source-driven United States history lessons and activities. Students use critical thinking, in our skill-based lessons that have students analyze historical documents, charts and primary resources. Our U.S. History units are also key concept based. Students analyze the growth and challenges faced by the United States through the use of the key concepts of federalism, republicanism government, diversity, territorial expansion, rights and liberties, labor systems and economy. A common theme throughout our lessons is that students support claims with evidence from secondary and primary source text.
Science lessons can be used in middle and high school classrooms. Our science lessons are student-centered and include lab activities, classroom activities, research projects. All of these science lessons are created to encourage student engagement tosupport the Common Core and NGSS standards.