This bundle is completely Google Ready! All of the assignments have been created in Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Docs and Google Draw. That means it's not just Google 1:1 Compatible, but all student answer text boxes, quizzes, and documents are ready to be used in your Google Classroom. You will be provided with links to over 40 assignments, notes, activities and assessments that are easy to share in ANY internet-based class.
Teachers can pick and choose from a lesson plan bundle packed full of notes formats, Common Core readings, and worksheets, projects and activities that fit your needs and teaching style the best. The unit bundle includes:
I. CIVIL WAR NOTES, POWERPOINTS, VOCABULARY, AND GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS-
The content in the Civil War bundle is not just a random selection of activities with unclear expectations. The instructional content was designed with the framework of the key concepts of U.S. history, including geographic expansion and political, social and economic development.
1. Printable Events Leading to the Civil War worksheet or graphic organizer with fillable textboxes
2. Google Slides Events Leading to the Civil War with key vocabulary
3. Sectionalism Google Slides worksheet or graphic organizer with fillable text boxes
4. Key Battles of the Civil War Worksheet or PowerPoint graphic organizer with key
5. Printable Civil War notes and graphic organizer with fillable text boxes
6. A complete academic and content vocabulary set with 5 assignments, 3 review games, a Quizlet link and 2 quizzes on Google Forms
7. 25 Warm-ups! Skill-Based, Mini-Lessons
that can be used as a daily warm-up or an interactive student-centered review.
II. CIVIL WAR ENGAGING ACTIVITIES, PRIMARY SOURCE READINGS AND COMMON CORE WORKSHEETS-
1. Uncle Tom's Cabin Reading and Common Core Writing Activity with fillable textboxes
2. Civil War Letters: Primary Source Analysis and Writing Activity with fillable textboxes
3. Civil War Board Game Project with rubric
4. Printable Instagram from a soldier activity with fillable textboxes
5. Printable Text Message Abraham Lincoln Activity with Phone Template with fillable textboxes
6. Printable Political Cartoon template and examples
8. Civil War Newspaper project with pre-write worksheet and Templates for students with fillable textboxes
9. Common Core Gettysburg Address Analysis Worksheet with fillable text boxes
10. Interactive Game Board Jeopardy with Common Core Vocabulary
11. Printable Northern Factory Owner and Southern Plantation Owner Pinterest Activity with fillable text boxes
12. Working with Civil War quotes bundle with 5 activity options with fillable textboxes
13. Instructomania Political Cartoon Instructional Video on YouTube
14. A Civil War "Selfie" Common Core Activity with fillable text boxes
15. Working with Visual Primary Sources mini bundle with four readings and visuals, includes two activity options.
16. Working with Primary Sources: 2 readings (South Carolina Secedes and John Wiles Booth Reward Poster) and 2 activities choices.
17. Battles of the Civil War Lesson Set!
Stations, Interactive Google Map or Game!
III. ASSESSMENTS AND FUN CLASS REVIEW GAMES!
1. Two Part Civil War DBQ (Document Based Questions) Assessment
with 6 Primary Source Documents and Common Core Writing. This assessment is versatile with tons of teacher options for a differentiated classroom.
2. A Fantastic Key Concept Match Activity, with graphic organizers, a matching assignment and writing guides with 3 options.
3. Civil War Matching Quiz with Answer Key
4. Jeopardy Game Review
5. A completely modifiable 8 page Common Core test and two quizzes. Students read excerpts, analyze primary sources and select evidence to support claims! This has been created in Google Forms
6. A Brand New Digital Scrapbook Review
for students to review the key concepts for the unit in a mini visual research project!
Please note that many of the readings and activities included in this bundle have been tweaked to fit a digital classroom environment. Hence, the product links in this description are provided to give the buyer a visual of the general content, but the activities are not always identical.
⭐⭐⭐CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK!⭐⭐⭐
⚠️Keep in mind that all content is stored in Google Drive, so teachers will need a Google account in order to use this bundle.
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
for random acts of teaching @instructomania
Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
World History includes both Ancient and Medieval history lesson plans and complete unit packets. In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. Our student-centered Social Science lessons teach students to analyze social studies content by using the key the concepts of geography, economy, achievements, religion, social classes and government. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources and thematic assignments.
US History includes content-rich, primary source-driven United States history lessons and activities. Students use critical thinking, in our skill-based lessons that have student analyze historical documents, charts and primary resources. Our U.S. History units are also key concept based. Students analyze the growth and challenges faced by the United States through the use of the key concepts of federalism, republicanism government, diversity, territorial expansion, rights and liberties, labor systems and economy. A common theme throughout our lessons is that students support claims with evidence from secondary and primary source text.
Science lessons can be used in the middle and high school classrooms. Our science lessons are student-centered and include lab activities, classroom activities, research projects. All of these science lessons are created to encourage student engagement support the Common Core and NGSS standards.
Battle of Bull Run, Vicksburg, Instructomania, Pavlovich, World History grade 7, 7th grade history, 8th grade history, printables, middle school history