This bundle is completely Google Ready! All of the assignments have been created in Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Docs and Google Draw. That means it's not just Google 1:1 Compatible, but all student answer text boxes, quizzes, and documents are ready to be used in your Google Classroom. You will be provided with links to over 40 assignments, notes, activities and assessments that are easy to share in ANY internet-based class.
This is a comprehensive activity and notes bundle covering the Constitutional Conventions and the Constitution. Teachers can pick and choose from 24 notes formats, Common Core readings, and worksheets, projects and activities that fit your needs and teaching style the best. The packet includes:
I. Content Instruction: The content in this bundle is not just a random selection of activities with unclear expectations. The instructional content was designed with the framework of the key concepts of US History, including political, social and economic development.
1. Articles of Confederation Interactive Google Snapshot reading completely remastered for a Google environment with Graphic Organizers and tons of lesson options
2. Branches of Government Notes and Key Vocabulary Graphic Organizer with fillable premade text boxes
3. Constitutional Convention and Compromises Interactive Google Reading Activity with tons of lesson options. This lesson has been completely remastered for a Google Classroom environment
5.Bill of Rights Google Slides Notes
6.Checks and Balances Slides Notes and Graphic Organizer with fillable premade text boxes
7. 25 Warm-ups! Skill-Based, Mini-Lessons
that can be used as a daily warm-up or an interactive student-centered review.
II. Activities, Guided Practice and Common Core Readings
1. Constitution Stations
- includes 11 reading stations and two graphic organizer or worksheet options with fillable premade text boxes!
2. A complete Constitution Vocabulary Building Activity Set-This bundle includes three assignment vocabulary options, review games, and a google forms quiz. The In Other Words class game has been converted to a student interactive drag the word to the proper definition activity. It also comes with Quizlet link for class games.
3. Brand new Constitution Search and Analysis with fillable premade text boxes!
4. Interpreting the Constitution: Whose Got the Power Common Core Reading and Activity with fillable premade text boxes.
5.Weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation Analysis Stations Activity with fillable premade text boxes.
6.Constitutional Convention Storyboard Activity
7.Bill of Rights Playlist Activity with fillable premade text boxes
8.Bill of Rights Internet Search with fillable premade text boxes and active links.
9.Bill of Rights NEWSELA Common Core Research Activity with fillable premade text boxes.
10.Do You Have the Right?
Common Core Bill of Rights Activity with fillable premade text boxes.
11.Bill to Law Scramble: Student Competition Interactive Google Acitivity
12.Bill to Law Flow Chart Group Activity with fillable flow chart graphic organizer.
13. Bill to Law Storyboard Activity with fillable premade text boxes
14.Just for fun! Silly State Laws Slides
III. Assessments, Review, and Projects
1. Two Part Constitution DBQ (Document Based Questions) Assessment
with 6 Primary Source Documents and Common Core Writing with fillable premade text boxes. This assessment is versatile with tons of teacher options for a differentiated classroom.
2. A Brand New Digital Scrapbook Review
for students to review the key concepts for the unit in a mini visual research project!
3. Constitution Key Concept Matching Activity with Common Core Writing Assessment with Rubric
4. Key Concept Review Activity with Poster for the year in content
5. Constitution Quiz and Test
- A multiple choice editable Google Forms Common Core test. Students read excerpts, support claims with evidence!
⭐⭐⭐CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK!⭐⭐⭐
⚠️Keep in mind that all content is stored in Google Drive, so teachers will need a Google account in order to use this bundle.
Please note that many of the readings and activities included in this bundle have been tweaked to fit a digital classroom environment. Hence, the product links in this description are provided to give the buyer a visual of the general content, but the activities are not always identical.
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
for random acts of teaching @instructomania
Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
US History includes content-rich, primary source-driven United States history lessons and activities. Students use critical thinking, in our skill-based lessons that have student analyze historical documents, charts and primary resources. Our U.S. History units are also key concept based. Students analyze the growth and challenges faced by the United States through the use of the key concepts of federalism, republicanism government, diversity, territorial expansion, rights and liberties, labor systems and economy. A common theme throughout our lessons is that students support claims with evidence from secondary and primary source text.