This TpT Bundle may contain a variety of file types.
Please read through the product description of both the bundle and the individual resources to make sure that you have an application to open the included files.
Are you looking for more paperless resources or ready to get started with Google Classroom? This set focuses on skills specifically for K-1 students. This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. This resource opens in Google Slides which allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I've introduced these and ask to "play" them every day. You can use them during word work, Daily 5, math centers and even during small group instruction. Assign all the slides in one set or complete one slide a day until you are finished.
Google Classroom use in the primary grades is so much fun! Grab your laptops, Chromebooks and iPads and dive into the world of Google Classroom. My primary students love using paperless resources to become even more engaged in our daily learning. If you don't have technology for your students yet, you can still use this resource. Project this Google Slides resource on your board and use whole group or for student use during independent time. For iPads, download the Google Slides app. It makes it SUPER easy for students to move around the pieces. These can also be used on a Kindle with the appropriate app download.
Want to see it in action?
Here's how it works:Check out this video.
- Each skill set of Google Slides automatically saves a copy in your Google Drive.
- Each set also come with an answer key in case you're not sure of the image names.
- Students will be able to start/stop at any time without a time limitation because Google Slides automatically saves every action
- You will be able to assign students as a class or individually through Google Classroom
What are you purchasing? You will receive these sets listed above PLUS any future sets that I create will also be added to this bundle.
What will be added?
Mixed CVC Words
Beginning Consonant Blends
More Math Sets
I try to create requests FIRST in the order that is asked. If you need something added to this list, just email me at email@example.com.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺