Also included in
- These are perfect for distance learning or as a technology based patterning activity for the whole year! Students click on the image at the bottom and then slide it to make the pattern.Lesson pages included to teach what patterning is perfect for sharing through a presentation in your distance learn$10.80$12.00Save $1.20
- This is a growing bundle of math products included to help support a variety of math concepts throughout the school year, for young learners. Math concepts such as number sense, geometry, number fluency, measurement and much more is included! This product is great for preschool, kindergarten, grade$166.05$183.50Save $17.45
- This is a compilation of all of my digital math resources for you to be able to use in distance learning with your students!There are a wide variety of activities for small group instruction, choice boards, whole group activities and individual play.Check it out in the previews!I hope you enjoy usin$61.77$88.25Save $26.48
This is perfect for distance learning or as a technology based patterning activity with a summer theme. Students click on the image at the bottom and then slide it to make the pattern.
Lesson pages included to teach what patterning is perfect for sharing through a presentation in your distance learning classroom or in person.
Identifying the Core: 5 interactive slides
6 slides each of these patterns included: AB, ABB, AAB, ABA, ABC and make your own pattern!
- Swimming & Surfing
- Summer food
- Sun Safety
This is a digital resource that is meant to be used in Google Drive using Slides or uploaded as an assignment in Google Classroom. Students work directly in the file moving the images to make the pattern. Instructions are included for how to share through email or add this Google Drive as well as how to add this as an assignment in Google Classroom.
- Can the digital files be used in Microsoft Teams? Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint.
- Can I "break down" the slides and offer my students select slides? Yes, in Google you have three options.
- Copy and paste the slide into the slideshow you present to students to play together.
- Copy and paste the slides into the slideshow you assign to students individually for them to submit to you to play with their family. Make sure students can edit the file.
- Open the file and delete the slides that you do NOT want to use.
- Select the slides you want from that file (For example: Slides 3, 5, and 10). Then, click file. Make a copy. Choose "selected slides" and then rename this file. This will automatically force a brand NEW Google file in your drive with just these select slides!
I hope you and your students enjoy using these in your class.
Please consider leaving a review. I greatly appreciate your feedback.