Preview Entire Resource
This is an highly INTERACTIVE and ENGAGING
Google Classroom Unit presented in an Assignment form (Can also be used as a powerpoint)
The Unit includes:
1. Guided Practice for each skill/concept- students read through the examples and information. Teacher may display this on the board while students follow along in their Chromebooks/Devices
2. Independent Practice-Students can work on skills/concepts they learned about from the Guided Practice with a partner or on their own
3. Virtual Posters for students to reference
4. Notebook Practice- Additional practice using notebooks and pencils are also included, students work in their notebook and type in their answers.
5. Word Problems-Exposes students to various word problems with directions on how to successfully solve word problems.
Whole Group: Display the Slides on your main board while students log into their student copy in Google Classroom. Read and work through the guided practice as a class. Have students complete the independent practice pages on their own for with a partner while you circulate around the room monitoring students.
Small Groups or Partner Work: Assign as an assignment on Google Classroom and have students complete unit together. Take turns working through the unit and having mathematical discussions.
Centers/Rotations: Assign as a center activity while you are working with an intervention group of running centers.
Reteaching or Homework: Use the unit as a reteaching tool or for assign the particular slides to be completed at home for homework.
*Once assigned in Google Classroom as an assignment, you will have access to each student's individual copy. You can check their progress as they completed the tasks or you can check it once they turn it in.
-Meaning of Division
- Relating Multiplication and Division
-Dividing using Base-Ten Blocks
-Long Division algothrim
Teacher Usage Ideas
~Upload PowerPoint to your Google Drive
~Convert PPT to a Google Slide File
~Assign in Google Classroom
~Students complete can the assignment as they learn the concept, during a center, at home, or however it would be effective for your classroom
~Students can turn in the assignment for teacher to use for observations of students' understanding and mastery of concept.