Are you ready to incorporate more technology and less paper into your classroom? Google Classroom is the perfect solution! Your students will have so much fun using Google Classroom to learn more about digraphs. In this Google Classroom Resource, students will be getting a lot of practice with the CH digraph. The activity is based on different types of sports to keep students engaged! This activity is perfect for students to work on independently, students in need of extra support and class wide after focusing on the individual letter for the week.
Students will complete the following activities for the letter CH:
1. Baseball themed: Move the words that include CH onto the mitt.
2. Gymnastics themed: Sort the pictures that begin with CH and end with CH.
3. Soccer themed: Move the pictures that begin with CH (chair, chalk, cheese, cherry, chest, chin, chips)
4. Basketball themed: Move the pictures that end with CH (beach, bench, catch, couch, inch, lunch, watch)
5. Volleyball themed: Sort between the beginning and ending CH sounds.
6. Dancer themed: Put a spotlight above the dancers with CH sounds on their costume.
7. Football themed: Cover the CH digraphs in the sentences with a football
SAVE with the Google Classroom Digraph Bundle: CH, PH, SH, TH and WH
Other Google Classroom Digraph Resources:
Google Classroom PH Digraph
Google Classroom SH Digraph
Google Classroom TH Digraph
Google Classroom WH Digraph
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!