PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle is completely Google Ready! All of the assignments have been created in Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Docs and Google Draw. That means it's not just Google 1:1 Compatible, but all student answer text boxes, quizzes, and documents are ready to be used in your Google Classroom. You will be provided with links to over 40 assignments, notes, activities and assessments that are easy to share in ANY internet-based class through Google Drive.
This Feudal Europe activity, note and assessment bundle has a ton of Common Core options for instruction (both student-centered and teacher driven), guided practice, extension and assessment!
Here's what you get:
I. MEDIEVAL EUROPE INTRODUCTION, GEOGRAPHY and VOCABULARY LESSON SETS
2. Europe Geography Google Earth Exploration and Scavenger Hunt. This bundle includes two assignment options, satellite map instructional slides, an interactive label the feature activity, a Google Earth Scavenger Hunt and a Google Forms quiz ready for your class!
3. This bundle includes three assignment vocabulary options, review games, and a google forms quiz. The In Other Words class game has been converted to a student interactive drag the word to the proper definition activity!
4. Daily Skill-Based Text Analysis Warm-Ups and Mini-Lessons – Student make inferences and predictions from text, choose the best evidence to support a claim, cite sources, paraphrase and learn to write strong commentary in these daily skill-based mini-lessons and practice slides.
II. MEDIEVAL EUROPE NOTES, GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS, CLOSE READINGS & ACTIVITIES
5. Google interactive Feudal Lord Pinterest extension activity worksheet
6. Google interactive IPad graphic organizer extension activity worksheet
7. Google interactive Feudalism Video Game Template extension activity
9. Two Primary Source Eyewitness Accounts of the Black Death with Two Text Analysis Lesson Plans- Common Core!
10. The Crusades Slides
16.. Charlemagne Common Core Tumblr Page
II. MEDIEVAL EUROPE REVIEW and FUN GAMES
1. A Brand New Digital Scrapbook Review for students to review the key concepts for the unit in a mini visual research project!
2. Key Term Matching/Categorizing Printable with the "big Idea" key concepts for Social Studies.
3. Key Concept Graphic Organizers, Introduction Slides, and Inquiry Based Learning Writing Guides.
III. MEDIEVAL EUROPE TESTS & ASSESSMENTS
⭐⭐⭐CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK!⭐⭐⭐
⚠️Keep in mind that all content is stored in Google Drive, so teachers will need a Google account in order to use this bundle.
Please note that many of the readings and activities included in this bundle have been tweaked to fit a digital classroom environment. Hence, the product links in this description are provided to give the buyer a visual of the general content, but the activities are not always identical.
Choose the method of instruction that fits best for your own style and class needs. Have a great unit!
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
✓ TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
✓Pinterest for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
✓Instagram for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
✓Facebook for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
✓Twitter for random acts of teaching @instructomania
✓ Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
World History includes both Ancient and Medieval history lesson plans and complete unit packets. In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. Our student-centered Social Science lessons teach students to analyze social studies content by using the key the concepts of geography, economy, achievements, religion, social classes and government. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources and thematic assignments.
US History includes content rich, primary source-driven United States history lessons and activities. Students use critical thinking, in our skill-based lessons that have student analyze historical documents, charts and primary resources. Our U.S. History units are also key concept based. Students analyze the growth and challenges faced by the United States through the use of the key concepts of federalism, republicanism government, diversity, territorial expansion, rights and liberties, labor systems and economy. A common theme throughout our lessons is that students support claims with evidence from secondary and primary source text.
Science lessons can be used in the middle and high school classrooms. Our science lessons are student centered and include lab activities, classroom activities, research projects. All of these science lessons are created to encourage student engagement support the Common Core and NGSS standards.
keywords: Instructomania, Pavlovich, World History Lesson Plans, World History grade 7, lesson plans, worksheets, medieval history, 7th grade history, projects, activities, printable, middle ages, middle school history, medieval Europe lesson plans, medieval Europe worksheets, medieval Europe graphic organizers, medieval Europe tests, medieval Europe geography, medieval Europe graphic organizers, medieval Europe lesson plans 7th grade, feudal Europe lesson plans, feudal Europe worksheets, feudal Europe graphic organizers, feudal Europe tests, feudal Europe geography, feudal Europe graphic organizers, feudal Europe lesson plans 7th grade,