Entire Resource is available to PREVIEW! Simply click on the preview button and view the resource slide for slide.
This is an interactive Google Classroom Unit presented in an Assignment form
Endless ways of using the product but thorough instructions and suggestions are included.
(Can also be used as a powerpoint or print the pages you need)
The Unit includes:
1. Guided Practice for each skill/concept- students read through the examples and information. Teacher may display this on the board while students follow along in their Chromebooks/Devices
2. Independent Practice-Students can work on skills/concepts they learned about from the Guided Practice with a partner or on their own
3. Additional practice using notebooks and pencils are also included, students work in their notebook and type in their answers.
4. Virtual Posters- for students to reference just like they would with the posters hanging around your classroom
-RELATING MULTIPLICATION TO REPEATED ADDITION
- PROPERTIES OF MULTIPLICATION
-MULTIPLYING MULTIPLES OF 10, 100, 1000 and so on
-MULTIPLYING USING BASE-TEN BLOCKS
-DISTRIBUTIVE METHOD OF MULTIPLICATION
-STANDARD ALGORITHM OF MULTIPLICATION
~Thorough teacher directions
~Upload PowerPoint to your Google Drive
~Convert PPT to a Google Slide File
~Assign in Google Classroom (Make sure to select the "make a copy for each student" option)
~Students complete as they learn the concept, during a center, at home, to support district curriculum, as formative assessments, or however it would be effective for your classroom
~Students can turn in the assignment for teacher to use for observations of students' understanding and mastery of concept.