This bundle is completely Google Ready! All of the assignments have been created in Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Docs and Google Draw. That means it's not just Google 1:1 Compatible, but all student answer text boxes, quizzes, and documents are ready to be used in your Google Classroom. You will be provided with links to over 40 assignments, notes, activities and assessments that are easy to share in ANY internet based class.
Now a complete unit with quizzes and tests just added! This is a comprehensive bundle loaded with new, common core activities that are guided by key concepts for Social Science. This packet has vigor and fun with tons of Common Core options. Individually the activities, readings and notes in this bundle would cost more than $88.00.
Teachers can pick and choose from 28 notes formats, Common Core readings and worksheets, projects and activities that fit your needs and teaching style the best. The packet includes:
I. Content Instruction, Notes, Google Slides Presentations and Stations:
The content in this bundle is not just a random selection of activities with unclear expectations. Instructional content was designed with the framework of the key concepts of US History, including political, social and economic development.
1. New Nations Stations or PowerPoint with graphic organizer
2. Readings and graphic organizers for Washington, Adams, Madison, Monroe and Jefferson.
All readings have the key concept for Social Science stated at the top, and they are divided by foreign and domestic policy for each president.
3. New Nation Vocabulary Activity Set with 3 assignment options, 2 review game activities and a quiz! This has been completely converted to be a Google lesson, complete with a Quizlet link for practice!
4. 25 Warm-ups! Skill-Based, Mini-Lessons
that can be used as a daily warm-up or an interactive student-centered review.
II. Activities, Guided Practice and Common Core Readings
1.Presidents Mini-Biography Activity.
This is current, fun and Common Core! The following templates are included:
* An Instagram Selfie
* IPAD APP.
2. War Hawks and Doves, Primary Source Analysis
3. Working with Primary Sources Packet that has 4 Analysis Templates and 7 Primary Sources from the New Nation Era for Students to Analyze
4. The War of 1812: A Common Core Writing Activity
5. A New Nation Flow Chart Activity
6. A Hamilton and Jefferson Venn Diagram With Answer Key
7. An interview with the President Interactive Class Activity with A graphic organizer.
8. Hamilton and Jefferson Grudge Match Common Core Reading and Writing Assignment
9. Washington's Farewell Address Analysis Activity
10. War of 1812 Close Reading and Activity Set
11. Brand New! Warm-ups and Content Rich Mini-Lessons. A warm up for each day that practices key reading and writing skills.
III. Assessments, Review and Projects
1. Two Part First Five President DBQ (Document Based Questions) Assessment
with 6 Primary Source Documents and Common Core Writing. This assessment is versatile with tons of teacher options for a differentiated classroom.
2. A Republican VS. Federalist Fun Comic Book Inspired Mini-Project, Pattern Story with class readings, primary sources and political party analysis
with templates, rubric and student examples.
3. A Fantastic Key Concept Map Activity, with graphic organizers, a matching assignment and writing guides with 3 options
4. NEW NATION TEST and QUIZ
-Created in Google Forms for easy grading! Students read excerpts, passages from speeches and support claims from the text!
5. An inquiry based learning BIO-Board project with rubric and gallery walk. Students create a project and showcase their work. Students complete a graphic organizer about other projects.
6. A Brand New Digital Scrapbook Review
for students to review the key concepts for the unit in a mini visual research project!
The following information is included in this bundle:
1. The French Revolution
2. The Neutrality Proclamation
3. Trade and Impressment
4. Washington's Farewell Address
5. The XYZ Affair
6. The Embargo and Non Intercourse Acts
7. The War Hawks
8. The War of 1812
9. Revolutions in South America
10. The Monroe Doctrine
1. The National Bank
2. Hamilton's Tariff Program
3. Repayment of Bonds
4. State Debts and Moving the Capital
5. The Whiskey Rebellion
6. The Alien and Sedition Acts
7. Federalists and Republican Party
Checkout the preview for a closer look!
Please note that many of the readings and activities included in this bundle have been tweaked to fit a digital classroom environment. Hence, the product links in this description are provided to give the buyer a visual of the general content, but the activities are not always identical.
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
for random acts of teaching @instructomania
Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
US History includes content rich, primary source-driven United States history lessons and activities. Students use critical thinking, in our skill-based lessons that have student analyze historical documents, charts and primary resources. Our U.S. History units are also key concept based. Students analyze the growth and challenges faced by the United States through the use of the key concepts of federalism, republicanism government, diversity, territorial expansion, rights and liberties, labor systems and economy. A common theme throughout our lessons is that students support claims with evidence from secondary and primary source text.
Instructomania, Pavlovich, World History Lesson Plans, World History grade 7, lesson plans, worksheets, medieval history, 7th grade history, projects, activities, printables, middle ages, middle school history