- Are you looking for an interactive digital resource to use with Google Classroom, Google Apps, or with a SMART Board? Is your district looking to implement 1:1 technology? Or, do you need ideas for how to incorporate technology into your ELA block? This resource is a great way for you to use technol$10.00$8.00Save $2.00
Are you looking for an interactive digital resource to use with Google Classroom, Google Apps, or with a SMART Board? Is your district looking to implement 1:1 technology? Or, do you need ideas for how to incorporate technology into your ELA block? This resource is a great way for you to use technology in a meaningful, engaging, and interactive way!
There are 22 different FICTION graphic organizers for literature included in this resource:
- Retelling a story (somebody, wanted, but, so)
- Retelling a story (character, setting, problem, solution)
- Identifying the genre
- Identifying character traits
- Sequencing a story
- Inferring character traits
- Making connections (text-to-self, text-to-text, text-to-world)
- Text-to-self connection
- Text-to-text connection
- Text-to-world connection
- K-W-L Chart
- Identifying character’s feelings
- Visualizing as you read- Part one
- Visualizing as you read- Part two
- Identifying the main message of the story
- Identifying cause and effect relationships
- Identifying character changes
- Asking questions
- Identifying author’s purpose
- Identifying the point of view
- Making inferences
- Summarizing the most important parts
This resource includes a PDF file, which provides a Google link to access all the images in one Google slide. Text boxes are already inserted for convenience! This Google link can be shared with your students via Google Classroom or Google Drive.
The images included in this resource can be shared with your students so they can use them in a fun Google App, such as Pic Collage. The students can open an image on their digital device and fill in the graphic organizer. Not only does this method eliminate paper and trips to the photocopy machine, but it is a highly engaging way for students to respond to their reading.
The images in this resource can also be inserted into a page with SMART Notebook. During small or whole group instruction, you can project the colorful graphic organizer on the SMART Board and have students fill in the missing information. Another idea is to have students visit the SMART Board during centers.
My Top Five Reasons to Start Using Digital Products in Your Classroom:
1. Teaching in the 21st century acknowledges that technology has a place in students’ every day lives, and you are adapting your teaching to meet them where they are.
2. You will see increased student engagement, which will lead to better classroom management.
3. By using Google Classroom, you are creating a means for instant communication between teacher and student and also students with students. Using an app like SeeSaw, you can listen to and give feedback on their work immediately.
4. CCSS. ELA-Literacy.CCRA.W.6: Use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing and interact and collaborate with others.
5. You will be preparing your students to be technologically skilled for future careers and provide them with opportunities to meet the needs of state standardized tests that are taken online.
Detailed directions, including the Google link, is included with this resource.
This resource is also part of a BUNDLE. Save money by purchasing the fiction and the informational text graphic organizers!
If you have questions, please ask prior to purchasing!