This bundle is completely Google Ready! All of the assignments have been created in Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Docs and Google Draw. That means it's not just Google 1:1 Compatible, but all student answer text boxes, quizzes, and documents are ready to be used in your Google Classroom. You will be provided with links to over 40 assignments, notes, activities and assessments that are easy to share in ANY internet based class.
A COMPLETE UNIT with brand new textbook independent vocabulary lesson sets, geography lesson sets, Common Core quizzes and tests just added! This Renaissance packet has rigor, versatility and fun! It's loaded with over 28 choices. This Renaissance bundle is divided into IV parts:
I. RENAISSANCE NOTES, POWERPOINTS, CLOSE READINGS and CONTENT INSTRUCTION
The content instructional materials are both student centered and teacher driven depending on teacher preference:
1. Google Slides Notes and Fillable Google Ready Graphic Organizer
2. One Page Notes with Fillable Graphic Organizer
3. Student Centered People of the Renaissance Activity with quote match assignment and quiz
4. Historical Snapshot Close Reading, Graphic Organizer and Annotation Activity
5. This bundle includes three assignment vocabulary options, review games, and a google forms quiz. The In Other Words class game has been converted to a student interactive drag the word to the proper definition activity.games
6. Geography of Italy Lesson Set-
This bundle includes two assignment options, satellite map instructional slides, an interactive label the feature activity, a Google Earth Scavenger Hunt and a Google Forms quiz ready for your class!
7. Tour of Italy Reniassance Interactive Close Reading Stations Activity with 3 Graphic Organizer options!
Includes graphic organizers, answer keys, worksheets and lesson plan ideas. This product has been converted to an Online Reading Investgation (ORI), but can be also used as stations.
8. A Renaissance Introduction Investigation
- Students analyze primary sources, look at maps and visuals to make predictions about their learning for the unit. It also comes with a summative reflection activity!
9. Daily Skill-Based Text Analysis Warm-Ups and Mini-Lessons
– Student make inferences and predictions from text, choose the best evidence to support a claim, cite sources, paraphrase and learn to write strong commentary in these daily skill-based mini-lessons and practice slides.
II. RENAISSANCE ACTIVITIES, WORKSHEETS AND PRINTABLES
Current, engaging and interactive activities that have students process information. This packet includes CHOICES to fit your personal styles and instructional needs:
1. Common Core Da Vinci Reading and Common Core Writing Assignment.
Students decide if Leonardo Da Vinci is worthy of his popular historian title "Renaissance Man"
2. Printable Tweet from a Famous Renaissance Figure Phone template extension activity worksheet
3. Common Core Printable IPad graphic organizer extension activity worksheet with three options
4. Common Core Google Templated Newspaper Project with examples and rubric
5. Renaissance Super Hero Trading Card Activity
with Slides driven trading card game competition and sixteen Renaissance Super Hero reading cards!
6. Fantastic Renaissance, Medieval or Classical Period Art Comparison activity completely Google ready! Students analyze art in a Google Slides show and take a tour of the Uffizi Museum
7. Renaissance People Matching Worksheet or Quiz
8. Renaissance People PowerPoint or Stations Activity
9. Greetings from the birthplace of the Renaissance: A Common Core Writing Activity. Google Ready pre-write with a template for students to write in!
11. Working with Renaissance Quotes with famous Renaissance quotes 5 assignment options!
12. Geography of Europe Map Activity
13. Geography of Europe Scavenger Hunt
14. Gutenberg Printing Press Reading and Lessonc
III. RENAISSANCE REVIEW
1. A Brand New Digital Scrapbook Review
for students to review the key concepts for the unit in a mini visual research project!
2. Key Term Matching/Categorizing with the "big Idea" key concepts for Social Studies.
3. Renaissance people Fly Swatter Game
IV. RENAISSANCE ASSESSMENTS AND TESTS
1. Renaissance DBQ (Document Based Question) Assessment
2. A multiple choice editable Google Forms Common Core test. Students read excerpts, support claims with evidence!
This packet is not just a random selection of readings with unclear outcome expectations. Students will build a framework for future learning with concepts that will be repeated throughout their academic careers! Have a great unit!
Please note that many of the readings and activities included in this bundle have been tweaked to fit a digital classroom environment. Hence, the product links in this description are provided to give the buyer a visual of the general content, but the activities are not always identical.
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
for random acts of teaching @instructomania
Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
World History includes both Ancient and Medieval history lesson plans and complete unit packets. In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. Our student-centered Social Science lessons teach students to analyze social studies content by using the key the concepts of geography, economy, achievements, religion, social classes and government. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources and thematic assignments.
US History includes content rich, primary source-driven United States history lessons and activities. Students use critical thinking, in our skill-based lessons that have student analyze historical documents, charts and primary resources. Our U.S. History units are also key concept based. Students analyze the growth and challenges faced by the United States through the use of the key concepts of federalism, republicanism government, diversity, territorial expansion, rights and liberties, labor systems and economy. A common theme throughout our lessons is that students support claims with evidence from secondary and primary source text.
Science lessons can be used in the middle and high school classrooms. Our science lessons are student centered and include lab activities, classroom activities, research projects. All of these science lessons are created to encourage student engagement support the Common Core and NGSS standards.
Instructomania, Pavlovich, World History Lesson Plans, World History grade 7, 7th grade history, projects, renaissance 7th grade lesson plan, renaissance unit lesson plans, best renaissance lesson plans, renaissance resources