Also included in
- This is a growing bundle of math products included to help support a variety of math concepts throughout the school year, for young learners. Math concepts such as number sense, geometry, number fluency, measurement and much more is included! This product is great for preschool, kindergarten, grade$166.05$183.50Save $17.45
- This is a compilation of all of my digital math resources for you to be able to use in distance learning with your students!There are a wide variety of activities for small group instruction, choice boards, whole group activities and individual play.Check it out in the previews!I hope you enjoy usin$61.77$88.25Save $26.48
This is perfect for distance learning or as a technology based math center.
This is a digital resource that is meant to be used in Google Drive using Slides or uploaded as an assignment in Google Classroom. Students work directly in the file moving the movable images to fill the graph. .
Students move the shapes after they role a die or a digital die ten times. Each time they slide the images onto the graph until all the images are in the graph. This practice helps children become familiar with these number concepts and build their fluency. When done graphing students move the blue rectangle to cover the column that has the most in it.
Instructions are included for how to use a digital dice as well as how to share with students in Google Drive as well as how to upload this to Google Classroom.
31 Slides are included in this file covering these concepts:
- numbers to 1-6
- numbers to 7-12
- roman numerals to 1-6
- roman numerals to 7-12
- dice to 1-6
- dice to 7-12
- ten frames to 1-6
- ten frames to 7-12
- dominoes to 1-6
- dominoes to 7-12
- tally marks to 1-6
- tally marks to 7-12
- finger representations to 1-6
- finger representations to 7-12
- 2D shapes with numbers to 6
- 3D solids with numbers to 1-6
- colors with numbers to 1-6
- objects (snowballs, watermelon seeds, tulips, ladybugs, bugs, hot chocolate, mittens, butterflies, raindrops, snowmen, love bugs, candies, chocolate, apples) to 1-6
- Can the digital files be used in Microsoft Teams? Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint.
- Can I "break down" the slides and offer my students select slides? Yes, in Google you have three options.
- Copy and paste the slide into the slideshow you present to students to play together.
- Copy and paste the slides into the slideshow you assign to students individually for them to submit to you to play with their family.
- Open the file and delete the slides that you do NOT want to use.
- Select the slides you want from that file (For example: Slides 3, 5, and 10). Then, click file. Make a copy. Choose "selected slides" and then rename this file. This will automatically force a brand NEW Google file in your drive with just these select slides!
I hope you and your kids enjoy these math activities.
Please consider leaving a review. I greatly appreciate your feedback.