I am a Level 1 Certified Google Educator and will be going for my Level 2 certification next school year. This video is intended to help teachers facilitate the Google Education apps in their classroom. They are not recommended if you want to take the Google certification exams. These videos teach you how to use each of the apps in your classroom with your students. IT WILL NOT TEACH YOU HOW TO CREATE DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
I will update the video as Google adds new elements to Google Classroom.
This video helps students and teachers learn how to navigate Google Classroom from the student's point of view. It is ideal for showing your class as they log into Google Classroom for the first time.
Your students will learn how to:
* Join a class with an email invite
* Join a class with a class code
* Access their Google Drive folder and calendar
* Email the teacher or other students
* Complete questions
* Complete and turn in assignments by creating or adding a file
* Add class or private comments to threads
* Resubmit work
* Check grades
* View specific topics
* Post to the stream