I am a Level 1 Certified Google Educator and will be going for my Level 2 certification next school year. This video is intended to help teachers facilitate Google Classroom in their classroom. It is not recommended if you want to take the Google certification exams. These videos teach you how to use each of the apps in your classroom with your students. IT WILL NOT TEACH YOU HOW TO CREATE DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
I will update the video as Google adds new elements to Google Classroom.
This video focuses on how to start using Google Classroom from the teacher's point of view. You will learn:
1. How to set up classes
2. How to change the theme of your classes
3. How to invite co-teachers
4. How to find your classroom's folder in your Google Drive
5. How to find your assignments in the calendar
6. How to add info in the About section
7. How students join your class
8. How parents/guardians join your class
9. How to email, mute, or remove students from your class
10. How to add topics to your Stream
11. How to reuse a post
12. How to create a question
13. How to add an assignment
14. How to add an announcement
15. How to add a due date
16. How to assign to multiple classes or groups of students
17. How to attach documents, slides, etc. to posts
18. How to add links to posts
I recommend watching the video on one device and having a second device to complete the steps. I hope you enjoy the series and love using Google in your classroom!