This bundle is completely Google Ready! All of the assignments have been created in Google Slides, Google Forms, Google Docs and Google Draw. That means it's not just Google 1:1 Compatible, but all student answer text boxes, quizzes, and documents are ready to be used in your Google Classroom. You will be provided with links to over 25 assignments, notes, activities and assessments that are easy to share in ANY internet-based class.
This is a comprehensive Colonial America bundle is loaded with new, common core activities that are guided by key concepts for Social Science.
This packet has vigor and fun with tons of Common Core options to teach about the 13 Colonies in America. Teachers can pick and choose from notes formats, Common Core readings and worksheets, projects and activities that fit your needs and teaching style the best. The packet includes:
⭐I. Content Instruction
: The content in this bundle is not just a random selection of activities with unclear expectations. Instructional content was designed with the framework of the key concepts of U.S. history, including geographic expansion and political, social and economic development.
1. Colonial Government Cloze Notes, Google Slides Presentation and Activity Set
-text boxes are premade and ready to use!
2. US Colonies Historical Snapshot Close Reading
This activity is available to print on paper or use in a completely remastered Google format with an interactive online reading and fun digital friendly activities! Now includes a quiz for students to test out of each reading section, ready to use in Google forms!
3. US Colonies Interactive Google Slides Satellite Map Presentation
4. 25 Warm-ups! Skill-Based, Mini-Lessons
that can be used as a daily warm-up or an interactive student-centered review.
⭐II. Student-Driven Activities, Guided Practice and Common Core Readings for Teaching about the American Colonies:
1. US Colonies Stations
These resources are printable or supplied in a Google format for an Online Reading Investigation.
2. Instagram from the US Colonies -text boxes are premade and ready to use!
4. Jamestown Survivor-close reading, graphing activity and game!
Common Core Writing Activity for War and Negotiations in the New World
5. Thanksgiving Exposed! The True Story Behind Thanksgiving
close reading, annotation guide and graphic organizer-text boxes are premade and ready to use!
6. Colonies Activity Set
Includes a matching card game, Google Slides driven class game and three assignment options! This also includes an interactive vocabulary lesson set with a Google Forms quiz and QUizlet study links!
7. Who was in the original 13? A visual pie chart analysis of the population of the original US colonies -text boxes are premade and ready to use! Students create their own chart with an easy-to-use lesson guide.
8. Comparing the North and South Colonies Venn diagram-text boxes are premade and ready to use!
9. Brand New Triangle Trade Activity Set-text boxes are premade and ready to use!
⭐III. Assessments and Review
1. Colonial America Test and Quiz
Students read excerpts, select evidence and defend claims in a multiple choice format. Comes with key!!! Now converted to Google Forms!
2. A Fantastic Key Concept Match Activity, with graphic organizers, a matching assignment and writing guides with 3 options-text boxes are premade and ready to use!
3. A great collaborative review! Students support statements with evidence and write commentary! It comes with evidence excerpts from the material in this unit!
⭐⭐⭐Check Out The Preview for a Closer Look!⭐⭐⭐
⚠️Keep in mind that all content is stored in Google Drive, so teachers will need a Google account in order to use this bundle.
Please note that many of the readings and activities included in this bundle have been tweaked to fit a digital classroom environment. Hence, the product links in this description are provided to give the buyer a visual of the general content, but the activities are not always identical.
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania
US History includes content-rich, primary source-driven United States history lessons and activities. Students use critical thinking, in our skill-based lessons that have students analyze historical documents, charts and primary resources. Our U.S. History units are also key concept based. Students analyze the growth and challenges faced by the United States through the use of the key concepts of federalism, republicanism government, diversity, territorial expansion, rights and liberties, labor systems and economy. A common theme throughout our lessons is that students support claims with evidence from secondary and primary source text. 7th grade history, projects, activities, printables, middle ages, middle school history, Unit bundle, American Revolution Unit, American Revolution Packet, American Revolution Resources
keywords: Instructomania, Pavlovich, World History Lesson Plans, World History grade 7, lesson plans, worksheets,