Also included in
- This is a growing bundle of math products included to help support a variety of math concepts throughout the school year, for young learners. Math concepts such as number sense, geometry, number fluency, measurement and much more is included! This product is great for preschool, kindergarten, grade$166.05$183.50Save $17.45
- This is a compilation of all of my digital math resources for you to be able to use in distance learning with your students!There are a wide variety of activities for small group instruction, choice boards, whole group activities and individual play.Check it out in the previews!I hope you enjoy usin$61.77$88.25Save $26.48
This is an engaging math activity you can use daily to graph the weather with your students - perfect for distance learning! It is perfect for a math talk lesson with graphing. We talk about number sense concepts, more/less and how to properly graph each day.
Sometimes we graph the weather for a week and other times for multiple weeks.
The clipart is moveable to it is easy for you to make the graph interactive and relevant to your location.
Add your own Bitmoji to make it fun!
Looking for other graphing activities?
- Can the digital files be used in Microsoft Teams? Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint.
- Can I "break down" the slides and offer my students select slides? Yes, in Google you have three options.
- Copy and paste the slide into the slideshow you present to students.
- Open the file and delete the slides that you do NOT want to use.
- Select the slides you want from that file (For example: Slides 3, 5, and 10). Then, click file. Make a copy. Choose "selected slides" and then rename this file. This will automatically force a brand NEW Google file in your drive with just these select slides!
I hope you and your kids enjoy these math activities.
Please consider leaving a review. I greatly appreciate your feedback.