In high school, students will begin to develop a sense of professionalism as they move towards higher education and adulthood. Using Google Docs, students are able to create and share online documents. It is in this way that Google Docs can promote teamwork. At the same, it's important that our students are able to obtain a certain dexterity with using the tools in Google Docs. This beginning-of-the-year assignment is a fun and engaging way to regain familiarity with common tools that will be utilized the entire year.
What's Included in the Download:
- Google Docs Pre-assessment (Google Forms)
- Google Docs Pre-assessment (Google docs)
- Google Docs Pre-assessment - Master
- Notes: Google Docs Assignment
- Notes: Google Docs PPT for the Teacher to present
- 2-page Intro to Google Docs Assignment
- Intro to Google Docs - Master
NOTE: This is also included in the Intro to Google Docs & Slides Bundle!
"What I Wish I'd Learned in School"