I am a Level 1 Certified Google Educator and will be going for my Level 2 certification next school year. This video is intended to help teachers facilitate Google Docs in their classroom. It is not recommended if you want to take the Google certification exams. These videos teach you how to use each of the apps in your classroom with your students. IT WILL NOT TEACH YOU HOW TO CREATE DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
I will update the video as Google adds new elements to Google Docs.
This video focuses on how to start using Google Docs. It can also be shown to students to help them get started using it. You will learn:
* How to access Google Docs
* How to open a new doc
* How to change the title
* How to share the doc with others
* How to format the doc
* How to use explore to add footnotes and non copyrighted photos
* How to access and use Voice Typing
* How to access Google Keep
* How to add-on apps to align Google Docs to be the most helpful in your classroom
* How to add comments to submitted docs
* How to email a student directly from a comment
* How to edit a student’s work
* How to print a doc
* How to download a doc
I recommend watching the video on one device and having a second device to complete the steps. I hope you enjoy the series and love using Google in your classroom!