This resource is perfect for introducing and teaching Google Docs for beginners. It covers the following topics in depth:
•Suggested Lesson Directions - to help deliver each lesson
•Formatting Text Activities * 6
•Formatting Letters Activity * 1
•Creating Leaflets Activity * 1
•I Can Statements – Used for self-assessment, peer assessment or teacher assessment
•Task Cards - Promotes independent skills development. Also used for review activities
•Google Docs Toolbar
•Question Cards – Used to test students’ understanding
•Question Sheet – Used to test students’ understanding
•12 Skills Videos covering the following skills:
- Making text Bold, Italic and Underlined
- Changing the background color of a page
- Changing font size, style and color of text
- Inserting tables, columns and rows
- Formatting tables
- Inserting and formatting bullet points/lists
- Inserting and resizing images
- Inserting document columns
- Inserting headers and footers
- Changing Page Layout and Printing
- Performing a Spell Check
- Formatting text justification i.e. left, right, center and fully justify
Resource Accessibility:This resource will be accessed via clicking on a sharable link.
Answer Key:Answer Keys are included, where relevant.
Delivery Time:Delivery of this resource depends on the ability of your students and the level of skills they already possess. My students (who were all beginners), covered all this material in depth over a period of 2 weeks (1 hour per day).
Please note by purchasing this bundle, you will not need to purchase any other Google Docs resource from my store as this bundle includes them all.