A NO PRINT, NO PREP, DIGITAL RESOURCE FOR PRONOUNS. THIS PRODUCT WORKS WITH GOOGLE DRIVE™.
How to obtain the product:
1. Copy and past the link in the download to receive your copy of the activity.
2. You must have a Google Drive™ account to open and store the activity.
3. You cannot use the activity in presentation mode. Remain on the edit page.
4. Before using the activity, select "File" and then "Make a Copy". Close the current activity, enter your Google Drive, and open your own copy of the activity.
5. Read the instructions to the student and have him or her follow the directions on each page.
6. Once the activity is completed, simply select ”File”.
7. Move your cursor to “See Revision History”.
8. Select the earliest time in which you opened the activity (before you began moving the shapes).
9. This will allow the changes to reverse, which means you will have a clean activity at the beginning of the session. You will need to complete this step every time you use this activity.
10. Do not share this resource with anyone. While copying and sending a link is easy, creating this activity was not. Instead, please recommend my store to others if you enjoy this activity.
❒ 3 pages of teaching subject, object, and combined pronouns.
❒ 60 questions of true/false (thumbs up/thumbs down) statements targeting pronouns he, she, and they (receptive).
❒ 30 statements requiring moving the school objects to make the statements accurate (targeting pronouns he, she, and they) (receptive).
❒ 30 fill-in-the-blank statements targeting expressive production of pronouns he, she, and they.
❒ 16 complete the sentences using the pronouns he, she, or they (aimed as quick drill, summary of skills, or quick re-introduction).
❒ 18 following directions tasks using object pronouns (receptive).
❒ 24 statements requiring movement of a green or red apple to identify whether or not the statement contains an object pronoun (receptive).
❒ 18 expressive tasks requiring the student to fill-in-the-blanks with the correct object and object pronoun.
❒ 1 example of expressive and receptive task (for subject and object pronouns combined).
❒ 10 sentences requiring the student to move the colored circles to the correct pronoun (receptive task) and then reproduce the correct pronoun expressively.
❒ Open-ended subject pronoun game board.
❒ Open-ended object pronoun game board.
❒ Display the activity from Google Drive™.
❒ This product can be used by an individual student or as a group activity.
❒ The SLP or teacher reads the directions aloud.
❒ The student must then follow the directions accurately.
❒ Keep data while using this activity to monitor student progress.
❒ Subject pronouns - expressive and receptive
❒ Object pronouns - expressive and receptive
❒ Following directions
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Note: Only certain pictures are moveable. The backgrounds are not moveable/editable.
Be sure to visit My Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Graphics: Creative Clips by Krista Wallden