| Google Drive | Insect Research | Special Education | Spring | Life Skills | Reading | Writing | Unit 1 |
Is your district increasing the use of technology in the classroom? Are you in the middle of a 1:1 tech roll out? Trying to come up with more ideas to make your classroom go DIGITAL?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are in the right place! Due to an increased demand for Google Drive / Google Classroom lesson plans, I have created a Google Drive compatible lesson for some of my best sellers!!
With the weather warming up outside, this download is the perfect way to start teaching your students about the different kinds of insects that will slowly be making their way out again. Although initially designed for special education, life skills students, any student could benefit from the hands-on, visual, and step-by-step directions given in this entire packet.
What is nice about this purchase is that students get to learn about their insects in a variety of ways. Clip art images, real images, and text as well! If your students are anything like mine, they really struggle pulling meaningful information from the internet. They either copy an entire paragraph of words they don't understand or spend all their time trying to find one part of their research. This download was created so the guesswork could be taken out and students could already have all the information laid out for them in an easy to read format. Plus, it's all paperless and brings you one step closer to integrating technology in a more meaningful way in your classroom!
Not too comfortable with Google Products just yet? That's OKAY! You can purchase the PAPER COPY of this exact download by Clicking Here!
Purchase Includes Google Drive Access To:
- Insect brainstorm sheet
- Insect drag and drop activity (clip art)
- Insect drag and drop activity (real images)
- Ladybug poster with 10 comprehension questions
- Butterfly poster with 10 comprehension questions
- Ant poster with 10 comprehension questions
- Bee poster with 10 comprehension questions
Interested in Other Insect Themed Items?
- Insect Research, Unit One: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit One (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Three (Interactive Notebook): Click Here!
- Want the PRINT AND GO Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
- Want the GOOGLE Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
Interested in Other Spring Themed Items?
- April Warm Ups: Click Here!
- May Warm Ups: Click Here!
- Spring Color By Number: Click Here!
- Spring Budget: Click Here!
- Spring Budget GOOGLE Activity: Click Here!
- Spring Literacy: Click Here!
- Spring Math Activities: Click Here!
- Google Drawing - Spring Edition: Click Here!
- Spring Visual Recipe, Candy Flowers: Click Here!
- Ultimate Spring Bundle: Click Here!
Interested in Other Popular Life Skills Lessons?
Recipe Comprehension:Click Here!
Coupons, Reading Emphasis: Click Here!
Food Directions: Click Here!
Medicine Labels: Click Here!
Receipts: Click Here!
Tickets: Click Here!
Hours of Operation: Click Here!
Safety Signs, Community Signs: Click Here!
Dollar Up, 1s, 5s, and 10s: Click Here!
Menu Math:Click Here!
How to Use a Microwave:Click Here!
How to Use a Stove:Click Here!
How to Use an Oven:Click Here!
Coupons, Picture Emphasis:Click Here!
Bus Schedules:Click Here!
Measuring Cups:Click Here!
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Life Skills Creations on the top of my store page. You will be one of the first people to know when I have a sale or post new Life Skills Freebies in my store.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits!
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!